Sunday, 16 September 2012
Last night i was laying in bed and the whole world felt like it was growing around me at a rapid pace, forcing me to get smaller and smaller. I felt so helpless, so insignificant. I didn't like the feeling while it was happening, but once its over i wish that it would come back. Oh the powers of the brain always make me feel like a fool. I think that last night put everything into perspective for me, that i am only one small person and the world is huge, so maybe i should do everything i keep putting off, like living, and move out of Australia and dye my hair bright blonde with bangs and do whatever my heart desires. I might do it one day, or maybe not. But for now I will enjoy my planned day with my friend from College and be myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment