I haven't posted here in a while. I also haven't picked up a camera either. Instead i have been putting most of my creative energy into painting and drawing. Im not very good but it makes me feel a little more alive and able to manage my constant repetition of my life at the moment. The word repetition leaves a sour taste in my mouth. So here is a collection of photographs i look on my webcam (which explains the bad quality), it is mugshots of my face, i have been so inspired to just take mugshots of everyone in my life and post them in black and white. Hopefully i find the motivation to carry through with this idea.
Saturday, 10 November 2012
Someday Soon
I haven't posted here in a while. I also haven't picked up a camera either. Instead i have been putting most of my creative energy into painting and drawing. Im not very good but it makes me feel a little more alive and able to manage my constant repetition of my life at the moment. The word repetition leaves a sour taste in my mouth. So here is a collection of photographs i look on my webcam (which explains the bad quality), it is mugshots of my face, i have been so inspired to just take mugshots of everyone in my life and post them in black and white. Hopefully i find the motivation to carry through with this idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment