Thursday, 29 November 2012
My dearest Friend is coming home from Melbourne for a couple of weeks and i couldn't be more excited. Vincent and I are driving an hour and a half to pick her up from the airport, a little road trip i suppose, which makes me my heart fly because i love going on adventures, even if they are short. I have also finally started my 'Wreck This Journal', Its already helped me explore different styles of art, and thinking in a different frame of mind i would otherwise ignore is both refreshing and terrifying. I need to continue to open up my mind and heart to all of the possibilities life has to offer me, especially when i feel scared at first, thats when I know I should push myself most. For now however, i will let my mind drift off to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment